Women Who Win - brought to you by NationBuilder in partnership with Atalanta
Politics has long been a male-dominated space, and last year there was a huge focus on women running for and winning elections. Women weren’t just shattering the glass ceiling center stage, they were also among the talented people behind the scenes running the show. In this event, Atalanta and NationBuilder will bring together insights from activists, campaign managers, candidates, and campaign technology providers across the globe, on creating networks and building knowledge to drive the next generation of women who win.
The opening keynote from NationBuilder's CEO, Lea Endres will explore trends observed over the past 12 months, with a particular focus on the growth of women-led movements changing the landscape for political campaigners and encouraging more women to lead political campaigns and run for office—strengthening the infrastructure for democracy around the world. We will then move into rolling interviews facilitated by Eva Barboni, CEO Atalanta. Following the event, there will be an opportunity for participants to meet and network with each other online using Airmeet.
- Ana Iparraguirre, Political Consultant, Argentina
- Catherine Anderson, Former CEO of The Jo Cox Foundation and incoming Executive Director at the London Marathon Charitable Trust, UK
- Erin Vilardi, Founder and CEO, Vote Run Lead, USA
- Rumbidzai Chisenga, Director of Programs at the Ellen Johnson Sirleaf Presidential Center for Women and Development, Liberia
- Fatoumatta Njai, Parliamentarian, Women’s Leadership Advocate, The Gambia
- Daisy Powell Chandler, Director at Public First, UK
The speaking component of the event will be 60 minutes, followed by a 30-minute networking session where you will have the opportunity to dig deeper into the topics covered.
We think everyone can learn from these amazing women, so this event is open to everyone regardless of how they self-identify.
March 04, 2021 at 1:00pm - 2:30pm